"A Happy Child grows up to be a Happy Adult and that makes a Happy Planet to live in". As an educationist, you play an important part in a child's development & behaviour management. You constantly strive to bring the best out in your students. At times, this can be challenging. Studenting Era brings you the perfect solution through its upcoming conclave in Delhi NCR on 8th Dec`17 on Child Development & Behavioural Management.
CARE 2017, a one day conclave organised by Studenting Era unites a panel of experienced speakers and student psychologists in Delhi NCR with more than 250 directors and decision makers from schools, universities, colleges, institutions and NGO's, etc.
Studenting Era's Child Development & Behaviour Management 2017 conclave, CARE 2017, aims to promote awareness among the various academic influences of children that include School Principals, Consultants, Educationists, Student Counsellors, addiction & behavioural health professionals and those involved in similar practises, etc. on significant social issues that may interfere in a child's development.
The conclave further touches upon:
- The various tools that help to manage the behavioural aspects of a child during their growing years.
- Positive thinking and the importance of child education in this new era through the topic 'Fame to Self'.
- Social issues like Addiction, Child abuse and safety solutions.
- Effectively managing the social media impact among children and the rise of cyber crime.
- Panel discussion on the topic 'Constructive guidance and counselling', "Creating a Threat Free environment", "Empowering a Child" and "Gamifying the Learning".
A compilation of proactive sessions with state-of-the-science evidence based presentations and an expert speaker line up with-
- Mr. Anil Swarup-Secretary– School Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Ms. Anu Aggarwal- Bestselling Author, Yoga guru, TEDx speaker, iconic Actress & model.
- Mr. Vasant Agarwal- Author, Leading Speaker and Trainer on De-Addiction, Positive Thinking and Life Skills.
- Ms. Sayeed Kauser- Leading expert in Early Childhood development
- Mr. Gururaj P- Education and Technology Consultant Cyber Security Consultant
- Mr. Navin Gulia- Famous Inspirational speaker, Author, TEDx speaker
- Ms. Priya Bhargava- Inspirational speaker, Miss Wheelchair India 2015 beauty pageant winner, Miss Wheelchair World ambassador, Software engineer, educationist, a freelance writer and an author.
- Prof. (Dr) V N Rajasekharan Pillai- President of Mewar University, Exec Vice President - Kerala State council for Science, technology & Environment, 6th VC of IGNOU, ex Chairman of UGC, ex Director of NAAC, ex VC of Mahatma Gandhi University and Cochin University.
- Professor Daniel Khan- An International Educationist, Chief Executive of NISAI Skills Academy, ex Principal and Chief Executive of St Patrick`s College, The Open College Network and Grimsby Institute, United Kingdom. Awarded an OBE by the Queen of United Kingdom for his services to Education.
- Mr. Paresh Rughani- International Motivational and Inspirational Speaker ACMA (UK).