In our endeavour to socially contribute to the student community, we believe that we have to build an ecosystem which support the process of internal and external development of a child and take initiative to address various aspects of their behavioral changes as they grow up.
Studenting Era is very happy to launch "CARE 2017", a conclave to discuss about "Child Development & Behavioral Management".
Venue - "The Park Hotel", New Delhi
Date - 8th December, 2017.
Time - 9am to 5pm.
Delegate Fee - Registration (valid till 5th Dec ' 17)
Important Information : Studenting Era holds the rights to accept or reject nomination even after the requisite fee is submitted. In case of rejection fee will be refunded in 72 hours.
Delegate Fee -
Corporate Delegate Passes - Please contact @ [email protected] or 91 9634913204.
Academic Delegate Passes -
- Delegate fee is exempted for Principal, Director and one Senior Teacher/Student Counselor of the institution.
- Nomination for delegate is on first-cum-first basis.
- Registration will be accepted till 5th Dec ' 17
- Please fill in the Registration Form and mail it to us for the delegate passes.
Topics of the Conclave
- "Fame to Self" and evolving aspects of Child Education.
- Addiction Redefined - Prevention, Intervention, Education and Behavioural Management.
- Proactive Solution to Child Abuse and Safety.
- Managing Social Media impact among children and cyber-crime.
- Inspiration & aspiration.
- Panel Discussion on "Constructive guidance & counseling".
Who can attend?
- Directors & Owners of Schools.
- Principals of Schools.
- Senior Teachers & Student Counselors.
- Student Psychologists.
- Officials from the Government.
- Enterprises, NGOs and CSR organizations
- Educators from all kind of Institutions.
We would look forward to your participation with an objective to eradicate stress among children and bring in happiness as "A Happy Child grows up to be a Happy Adult and that makes a Happy Planet to live in".