Customer Service Associates
Position: Customer Service Associates for Voice Process.
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be:
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
· Should have Excellent communications skill in English.
· Ability to listen and actively resolve the queries of the customers/clients
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle pressure
· Flexible to work in night shifts and 24*7 environment.
· Any graduate/ Undergraduate.
· Fresher or Experienced
· B. Tech graduates can also apply.